This mean black beast, pro touring 1969 Camaro RS/SS, it’s a multiple show winner and turns heads everywhere it goes!
It received a no expenses spared, 5 years complete frame off rotisserie restoration, close to 250k!
It was painted with sikkens really black 3 base coats and 4 clear coats, then wet sanded down 1000 grit, then 5th clear coat was applied and buffed, also painted on the bottom, sub frame, firewall, bumpers, mirrors and moldings. The red stripes are simply applied on, and could be modified or replaced for a different color or simply removed without affecting the beautiful paint.
It sits on a DSE specs frame, fully adjustable Koni, bear brakes and Boze 3pcs power coated wheels setup.
The whole interior was custom made with italian red and black leather, with everything in its place and detailed as it’s supposed to. The 5 point racing seat belts will hold you down, firmly in place when this monstrous naturally aspirated 427 mti race engine releases the power to the beefy 335 rear tires!
Professionally tuned & dynoed for a conservative 93 octane pump gas street driving, this beast pulls an insane 520hp (the engine can put out about 750+ hp at the crank with a racing tune set up) at the wheels!. And 475 pounds of torque.
With only 3000 testing miles on the odometer this rolling art piece is ready to be in the new hands of someone who specifically needs the adrenaline rush and wants to stand out from the crowd.
Here are the details:
- DSE (Detroit Speed) Mini-Tubs
- DSE Sub frame connectors through the floor for full frame
- DSE Front Sub frame setup, fully adjustable
- DSE Rear Leaf Springs 3″ drop set up with adjustable KONI’s
- DSE Engine Mounts
- DSE Firewall Insert
- DSE Dash Insert
- DSE Wiper motor
- DSE Billet Hood & Trunk Hinges
- DSE Rally Sport electric Headlights
- DSE Roll Cage with removable back bar
- 3/8 Plate in Package tray area for stability and strength per DSE
- Xbrace behind seat taken out and welded, all solid steel per DSE
- 427 LS DARTON Sleeved MTI Race Motor (760hp)
- T56 6 Speed built by D&D, with all Viper internals, Carbon Blocker Rings and Billet inserts
- DYNATECH Powder Coated Headers and BORLA SS exhaust
- MARCH PERFORMANCE Style Track, All Inclusive Kit, Polished
- K&N High Performance Air Intake
- Push button Start
- 1968 Camaro center Gas cap section welded in & Billet Aviation gas fill added
- Deleted ’69 filler under Tag
- Rear Spoiler notched in center and smoothed
- ’70 Mustang Bullit rear view mirrors
- Custom Fuel Rail System
- Custom Red Italian Leather Interior
- MARQUEZ Design Billet LED taillights
- Custom built front LED driving/turning lights
- MOSER 12 bolt narrowed for Mini-Tubs
- BOZE 18×9 Front & 18×12 Rear 3pcs Wheels, Powder Coated Gloss Black/Red with 335/30 Tires
- BAER 14 Front & 13 Rear fully adjustable Cross Drilled & Slotted brake disks
- Complete MENPHIS Audio System with SONY External Marine Unit Setup
- VINTAGE Air Gen IV Magnum unit
- STEWART WARNER Maximum Performance Gauges Setup
- Complete Smoked Glass Kit
- LOWJACK Installed (transferable to the new owner)
- VIPER Keyless Alarm
- COVERSKY Custom Built Cover
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1969 Chevrolet Camaro (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: indio75it
Location: Key Biscayne, Florida, United States